Thursday, May 8, 2014

Spring Beauty Swap



First off, I know I am a bit behind in my blogging, but for the past 8 weeks I have been plagued with one health issue after the other and am just now getting back into the swing of life and in turn have a huge 'to do' list.

This was my third time doing this Beauty Swap put on by a fellow Agvocate blogger, Crystal Cattle and I can honestly say that this is the best idea anyone has ever had. I have been able to try new products that I probably would not have bought on my own and have made new friends and connections along the way.

My swap partner this time was Tana from Montana. Tana is a ranch wife who helps run a cattle ranch, blogger, and busy mom of 2 children. I enjoyed getting to know her and see pictures of her ranch and cattle via Instagram. On a day when I was feeling particularly lousy, I received a box from her containing the following products (and some chocolate Easter eggs too)

1. Covergirl BB cream, I have always been curious about BB cream since it is an all in one product foundation, moisturizer, and sunscreen. Sometimes I don't feel like putting on separate products so this will be great for days like this.

2. A new make up bag, this was VERY much needed

3. EOS lip gloss in Strawberry Sorbet, I have been wanting to try the EOS lip glosses since their hand cream is amazing and plus it is organic too.

4. A manicure kit, perfect since I am starting nail tech classes soon, also some turquoise nail polish too!

5. JR Watkins hand cream, this is the same brand of products that my great grandmother and grandmother's used back in the day. I can't wait to try it.

Also some assorted samples from Mary Kay.

And last but not least, pink lip gloss from Bare Minerals, I love all of the products from this line but I have never tried their line of lip colors before. I LOVE IT!!!!


Thanks once again Crystal for thinking up this great idea, I have been able to try out all sorts of great products thanks to these swaps and make new connections in the process. Looking forward to the next one although I am afraid I will have to build a bigger area to store all of the new products that I get, haha!!




1 comment:

  1. Jenn, I am so glad that you swapped with us again. I hope you are feeling much better. I am loving BB creams. Good luck on your nail tech classes. Maybe you'll have some new beauty tips to share with us soon.
    www.crystalcattle.com

    ReplyDelete